Louis Martini 90 Point Wines
Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon
“One of the best values in Cabernet Sauvignon anywhere in the world … Just a beautiful wine ... The wine has the suppleness and upfront charm to be drunk now, but don’t discount the ability of this wine to hold onto life and last.”
- Robert M. Parker, Jr. (October 2016). Louis M. Martini 2014 Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
“Fabulous … One of the strongest efforts yet from the Martinis … The wine is full-bodied and multilayered on the palate with sensational richness and length. It should drink well for 20-25 years"
- Robert M. Parker, Jr. (October 2016). Louis M. Martini 2014 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
“The full- bodied wine hits the palate with a cascade of glycerin, fruit and purity. This is a beauty—dense, rich and structured but capable of lasting 20 or more years.”
- Robert M. Parker, Jr. (October 2016). Louis M. Martini 2014 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
Monte Rosso Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
An absolutely outrageous wine and probably one of the great all-time Cabernet Sauvignons from Sonoma County. This is a wine of thrilling levels of intensity with an incredible fragrance.
- Robert M. Parker, Jr. (October 2016). Louis M. Martini 2013 Monte Rosso Cabernet Sauvignon
Lot No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon
“A perfect wine ... Dense and incredibly intense with good acidity … fabulous purity and a finish that goes on to close to 50+ seconds. This could well turn out to be the greatest wine ever made at the Louis Martini Winery, and that is saying something. It has at least 30-50+ years of aging potential.”
- Robert M. Parker, Jr. (October 2016). Louis M. Martini 2013 Lot 1 Cabernet Sauvignon