3 CHEESE RAVIOLI
• 4 ea Eggs
• 3 ½ c All Purpose Flour
• 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
• 1 Tbsp Water
• 1 tsp Salt
• As Needed Extra Flour for Rolling
• As Needed Egg Wash
3 Cheese Filling
• 2 ea Eggs
• 1 cup Ricotta
• 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
• ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese, finely Grated
• 1 tsp Salt
• 1 pinch Fresh Ground Black Pepper
• 2 bunches Swiss Chard, Cleaned, Stems Removed
• ¼ cup Unsalted Butter
• 12 ea Slices of Prosciutto
• ½ bunch Sage, Chiffonade
• ½ cup Parmesan Cheese, Finely Grated
• ¼ cup Chicken or Vegetable Broth
• 1 ea Medium Shallot, Minced
1. In the bowl of an upright mixer combine flour and salt. Using hook attachment mix on low speed adding eggs one at a time. Add oil and water in between eggs.
2. Mix until dough is formed. Remove from bowl and transfer to a floured surface and cover with a dry towel. Let stand for 20 minutes.
3. Using rolling pin, roll out dough until it is about ½” thick. Carefully transfer dough to pasta roller and roll progressively thinner until you can see the wrinkles in your knuckles through the dough.
4. Flour the pasta sheets well and set aside.
5. Combine cheeses and eggs for the filling and mix well. Adjust seasoning to taste. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag.
6. Lay half of the pasta sheets on a flat surface and pipe small mounds of filling every 3”. Brush around each mound with egg wash and carefully drape the other pasta sheets over the top of the mounds.
7. Using the back of a small ring cutter, press around each mound to seal the filling in. Next use a larger ring cutter and punch out the ravioli. Set aside ravioli until ready to cook.
8. In large sauté pan add 3 Tbsp of butter. Cook until butter begins to brown, add half of the sage and the shallots. It will bubble, crackle and maybe even splash, so be careful.
9. Add swiss chard and allow it to wilt down. Add vegetable stock and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook until swiss chard is soft, about 4 minutes
10. Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Carefully drop in ravioli and boil for 5-7 minutes. Carefully remove from the boiling water and toss with 1 Tbsp butter.
11. To serve place a bed of the swiss chard into bowls and add 2-3 ravioli on top. Sprinkle with sage chiffonade, drape with shaved prosciutto and then top with grated parmesan cheese.